हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
Snoring is a problem that troubles others more than it affects. The person who snores, rarely realizes this, but the sleep of the sleeping person is completely spoiled. In such a situation, one often feels embarrassed when interrupted the next day and it may come to mind that it is very important to stop snoring. In this article we will talk about snoring in detail.
Causes of snoring:
- Being overweight
- Tissue swelling from the first trimester of pregnancy
- Closed nose due to allergy or cold
- Nasal polyps (non-cancerous lump inside the nose)
- Swelling of the tissue above the mouth
- Tongue bigger than normal
- Weak muscles due to old age, sleeping pills or alcohol consumption while sleeping.
- In some cases it can also be caused by sleep apnea .